Försti Diver Limited Edition
Uniqueness is at the heart of the design of the new Försti Diver divers watch. History will also be made at its launch, as this is the first divers watch in which Grand Master Kari Voutilainen and his studio have been closely involved. The design of the Voutilainen x Leijona Försti Diver has been exceptionally successful, resulting in a dazzling watch with good proportions and perfect user comfort. All this without compromising on the features characteristic of a divers watch: durability and water resistance.
Movement: Sellita SW200-1 (automatic movement)
Frequency: 28,800 vph, 4 Hz
Power reserve: approximately 38 hours
Accuracy: ± 7–20 seconds per day
Diameter: 41 mm, Thickness: 12.75 mm
Water resistance: 20 atm
- Light-coloured dial (galvanised), luminous indexes and pointers (Super LumiNova)
- Made of stainless steel (Switzerland), screw lock crown
- 3 mm thick sapphire crystal with anti-reflection (AR) coating
- Screw down caseback with laser engraved Leijona logo
- Steel strap with fine tuning and blue rubber strap, width 20 mm
- Comes with a two-colour replacement bezel
Manufactured in a limited edition of 50 units
The basic warranty term is two years from the date of purchase and the warranty covers all manufacturing and operational defects which have been diagnosed by Perkko Oy.
The Leijona Heritage products are eligible for an extended warrant term of three years from the date of the purchase. For the extended warranty you must register the product within one month from the date of purchase through this form.
Warranty card provided with your product is the official certificate of warranty.